HOMESTAY & TOUR
(Experience in the real nature)
Tour guide will meet you at a location and bring you to Ben Tre city market central pier
- After boarding the motor boat, you will cruise in Ben Tre river watching local activities like fishing, catching fish, shrimps, and so on.
-In the tour discovering the countryside village in the rural area, first stop will be BRICKS KILN FACTORY. This place has been making bricks, construction material supplying for the greater region of the Mekong Delta area many centuries until today.
- Next, the boat takes you to a place to enjoy the taste of SEASONAL TROPICAL FRUITS. You will listen to TRADITIONAL MUSIC performed by the local people and sample tea & honey. There you will also have a chance to see and buy VARIETY OF GIFTS AND SOUVENIRS made mainly from coconut tree by traditional handicraft for friends and family.
- Your next boat stop will be a COCONUT PALM PLANTATION where you can taste the best COCONUT JUICE picked right from the tree top. You can also relax under the coconut palm, and learn how to grow a coconut by the farmer story. .
- Continue on tour, your next stop is the COCONUT CANDY FACTORY. Once there you will taste fresh-made candy still hot right out of the oven and have a chance to learn how the coconut candy is being made from start to finish.
- Then , you will board a Pedi-cab or bicycle ride 15 minute trip cycling along the village road . Through the country road, you get to see the other side of Mekong Delta. Once finish the Pedi-cab ride (or bicycle), you get out to the big Mekong River where Bao Duyen motor boat is waiting to take you for the MEKONG RIVER CRUISE.
- You will enjoy the 25 minute boat cruise down the river and cross on the other side to get to the COCONUT PALM PLANTATION HOMESTAY where you will enjoy MEKONG DELTA HOME COOKING. At the overnight stay you will enjoy learning how to cook local home cooking with family, and share villagers daily activities in a very relaxing, peaceful, and quiet nature.
Early next morning, you will go for bike ride to the local market, you then visit the national historical war relic. After that you will bike back to homestay for breakfast, soon after that the boat will bring you back to Ben Tre City, end tour.
TOUR PRICE: $ 80 for 2 / $25 per additional person.
INCLUDES: River boat cruise, Pedi-cab or bicycle, seasonal tropical fruits, tea & honey,1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner, tour guide, and night at homestay.