Homestay Ben Tre tour, mekong tour, mien tay tour, du lịch Bến Tre
ISLAND BIKING TOUR (Day trip)
- Tour guide will meet you at a location in the BEN TRE MARKET CENTRAL area.
- You will get an opportunity to take a look at the MARKET PLACE to see what people have got for sales from this corner of the Mekong Delta. There after, you will bike across the BEN TRE RIVER BRIDGE, and ride along the Ben Tre river out to the big HAM LUONG RIVER. You cycle through the village of MY THANH AN and get a chance to meet friendly local villagers, and visit farmer's market in this Mekong Delta region.
- At the ferry landing you board the FERRY acrossing the big HAM LUONG RIVER to the other side to get to LONG THANH ISLAND for sightseeing. This small island is very nice and quiet among many coconut palms and other tropical fruit trees. You have an opportunity to stop and say hello to the ISLAND NATIVE PEOPLE. Most of the local people life is rely on the sale of coconuts from the coconut plantation.
- Continue on tour, you head back to the main land and travel through PHU NHUAN village to sightseeing daily local activities.
- Next, in the way of NHON THANH village, you will stop to visit a MAT WEAVING BUSINESS .Here, you will see and learn how they are made. The special traditional handicraft is made by many generations till today, and it is a family business of this kind in this area.
- There after, you will stop at a local village for LUNCH MEAL AND RELAX and have an opportunity to taste MEKONG DELTA HOME COOKING.
- After lunch meal rest, you will be back on the bike and travel to a local COCONUT CANDY BUSINESS where you get to see how the COCONUT CANDY made from start to finish. You have a chance to taste the candy hot right out of the oven.
- Next, you will bike a short distance to visit a COCONUT PLANTATION where you will learn about how to grow a coconut – a common tree of this region. You also have a chance to taste the best COCONUT JUICE just fresh-picked right from the tree. You have a nice relax under the coconut palm tree and know what it’s take to have a beautiful coconut palm plantation.
- From there, you will take a easy bike ride back to the Ben tre city, end tour.
TOUR PRICE: $ 60 for 2 / $ 25 per additional person
INCLUDES: Ferry ticket , bicycle, tropical seasonal fruits, coconut juice, lunch, English speaking tour guide